Blackfinch Ventures EIS Portfolios Receive Positive
Review from Hardman & Co.
We’re delighted that the Blackfinch Ventures EIS Portfolios have this month received a positive review from long-established research provider Hardman & Co. The firm has recognised the service’s strong team, strategy and processes. The review follows on from industry accreditations from MICAP and MJ Hudson Allenbridge, with the portfolios now a key offering in the market.
Highlights from the review are below:
- Team: There is a diverse range of experience in the team, with a clear strategy and well-designed processes
- Deal sourcing: Much work has been done on establishing sourcing, with technology being cleverly used
- Investment process: Significant time and investment have been spent on putting a process in place.
Underpinning this is a technology platform that is used to manage all the stages of investment.
- Co-investment: Blackfinch co-invests alongside EIS investors… it does add to the credibility of the
processes being followed
- Decision-making process: The decision-making process seems well structured, with an unusual systematic use of technology, and satisfies best practices
The Blackfinch Ventures EIS Portfolios invest in innovation, supporting new firms across sectors with technological potential. The service brings access to Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) tax benefits along with significant return potential from investments in these high-growth firms.
As specialists in tax-efficient investing, we are on hand to discuss your clients’ unique requirements. For more information on how the portfolios can support your work with clients, please contact us using the details below. You can also book a meeting with one of our Business Development Managers.
CAPITAL AT RISK