The portfolios offer clients benefits beyond IHT exemption, including return potential.
Inheritance Tax (IHT) remains an issue for many clients. Despite the recent introduction of a main residence allowance alongside the nil rate band, with rising property values and complex legislation including strict criteria, many clients still face a hefty IHT bill.
With a specialism in tax-efficient solutions, Blackfinch’s range can enable clients to mitigate IHT. The range includes the Adapt AIM Portfolios, which also offer clients multiple benefits beyond IHT mitigation, through investing in the Alternative Investment Market (AIM).
- IHT relief – swift exemption after two years through investing in AIM companies set to qualify for Business Relief (BR)
- ISA eligibility – AIM investments can be held in an ISA, bringing further benefits including tax-free dividends and no Capital Gains Tax on growth
- Attractive investment opportunities – through investing in established and growing companies in the AIM market
- Investment expertise – an exclusive partnership between Blackfinch and AIM specialists Chelverton results in highly diversified portfolios
- Flexibility – through Income and Growth portfolio options, access to and control of investments, also with in-specie transfers accepted
- Low volatility – our model portfolios have a standard deviation that is comparable to many UK mainstream funds
The Adapt AIM Portfolios are open for investment to clients seeking these benefits. Blackfinch welcomes queries from advisers and clients.
CAPITAL AT RISK
To find out more about the Adapt AIM Portfolios Click here