Adapt IHT Portfolios meet clients’ needs around IHT
The portfolios enable clients to mitigate IHT and preserve wealth, with return potential. Flexible withdrawals and access to capital ensure control.
The Adapt IHT Portfolios are discretionary managed portfolio services that meet clients’ needs with a straightforward solution to the challenge of Inheritance Tax (IHT). In comparison to gifts or trusts, which are complicated and can involve a long wait for clients, the portfolios can deliver IHT relief in just two years, through utilising Business Relief (BR), (and provided investments are still held at death). And with no complex or expensive legal structures, clients have flexibility and control throughout, able to access cash should their circumstances change.
The portfolios are also aligned with clients’ requirements for risk mitigation. They only target asset-backed lending, property development finance, and renewable energy generation, where Blackfinch either holds security over assets or secure revenue streams are available. And Blackfinch only takes its annual management fee of 0.5% plus VAT after achieving a minimum target return of 4% p.a. or 6% p.a., depending on which of two model portfolios a client has selected. This competitive fee structure also creates enhanced upside potential, with clients able to look to maximise growth should they wish.
The Adapt IHT Portfolios offer clients a number of key benefits:
- Wealth preservation: Reduce 40% tax payable on the excess estate
- Reassurance: Focus on capital preservation and risk mitigation
- Swift mitigation: Investments 100% exempt from IHT after two years
- Simplicity: No complex or expensive legal structures
- Maximise Growth: Competitive fees bring enhanced upside potential
- Flexibility: Clients can take regular/ad hoc payments or leave capital invested
- Control: Clients retain access to and control of capital
CAPITAL AT RISK
The Adapt IHT Portfolios are open to clients looking for a swift and straightforward route to IHT mitigation. Blackfinch welcomes queries from advisers and clients.
Whether you have an initial query, a question on an investment, or would like to arrange a call or meeting, please feel free to get in touch.
Contact us with a question or query: